Articles & Tutorials
Welcome to the Articles & Tutorials section, a valuable resource for learning about different aspects of having an online presence. To begin, please make a selection from the menu and start learning.
10 Recent Articles on Photography Tips
- Photography Around The House and Other Places (Photography Tips)
I love just about every facet of photography. And, without a doubt, every area has its own unique specialty in terms of vision, technique and application.
- Swatch Watch, Elizabeth Taylor, a New Energy-Health Drink and Corporate Portraits (Photography Tips)
Over the years I've seen a lot of products before they were commercially available. I've launched such campaigns as the 1980 Ford Mustang; Elizabeth Taylor's Passion Perfume; Sasson, and Swatchwatch to name a few.
- Simplicity in Design (Photography Tips)
I am a believer that there are no rules when it comes to photography. Yet, there is no question that certain images create impact while others create yawns.
- Glamour Images (Photography Tips)
In this Tip, we're going to talk about making glamour and beauty photographs.
- Blending Strobe, Daylight and Reflectors (Photography Tips)
Through the years, one of my favorite clients has been the fashion forward company Sasson. They have always allowed me to design the ads however I wanted. That's creative freedom at the highest level.
- A Model's Shoot (Photography Tips)
I get quite a few emails every month asking for tips on shooting a model's composite or ZED card. Let's look at a shoot I did for a young model-actress recently by the name of Casey Williams.
- Photographing Couples (Photography Tips)
The session had two purposes: one—to produce a series of acting headshots for this handsome, young leading man, and two—the most important part of the session—to create a series of portraits of Rudy and his pretty bride-to-be Andrea.